Who We Are
Children of Chornobyl Relief and Development Fund (CCRDF) is an international non-profit organization working to save the lives of children across Ukraine through developed life-saving medical programs. CCRDF’s primary objective is to strengthen the Women’s and Children’s Health Initiative Programs in the fields of neonatology, perinatology, infant cardiac surgery, and pediatric oncology. CCRDF also works to improve the quality of life for orphans with disabilities in Ukraine through nutritional, rehabilitation, and educational programs.
Our objectives are:
- To procure, deliver, distribute, and monitor the dispensation of high quality medical supplies and state-of-the-art diagnostic and surgical equipment to our partner hospitals in Ukraine
- To strengthen the medical infrastructure in Ukraine through physician training programs, the translation and publication of medical books and manuals, monitoring public health trends, and researching illnesses related to environmental contamination
- To lower maternal and infant mortality by implementing long-term preventative healthcare, including the translation, publication, and distribution of education material for pregnant women
- To facilitate an exchange of information between medical communities in Ukraine and the modernized western world
- To provide public information about the Chornobyl disaster and the medical and environmental consequences of radiation exposure
- To mobilize and coordinate a broad spectrum of constituent groups in order to achieve the goals of the organization.
Children of Chornobyl Relief and Development Fund ®
Registered in the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office